Acai Berry Fact vs Fiction
The truth behind the superfood!
Acai Berry purported to be the latest wonder supplement has recently hit the western world by storm. With advertised benefits ranging from anti-aging properties through to aiding significant weight loss you may be led to believe there is nothing this little berry from the Amazon can do.
If all of these advertising claims leave you somewhat confused you are not alone.
Let’s get down to the facts and see what this wonder berry can actually do for you, and if you should seriously consider this supplement as part of your daily routine.
But first let’s talk about you.
We all live in a fast paced modern society and there is more pressure on our lives than ever before. A direct consequence of this way of life is that it can affect our physical health and mental wellbeing in a negative way. Financial, work and personal pressures all put a toll on the body and mind and it’s fundamental that we all find a balance that suits our own personality and lifestyle. Of course this is often difficult to do and indeed often difficult for us as adults to admit. With this in mind let me ask you to consider the following:-
- Do you feel tired when you come home from work?
- Are you too exhausted to do exercise?
- Do you feel mentally drained by the time you get to Wednesday afternoon let alone Friday?
- Do you wish you could not only do more exercise but actually enjoy it?
- Do you perhaps eat and drink too much in order to compensate for a hectic life?
- Do you have a few pounds you could shift to make you feel better but also fell more attractive to your partner, which in turn will improve your sex life?
- Do you find yourself avoiding spending quality time with your children because they are so full of energy rather than embracing that time and getting involved?
If your answer is “yes” to any or all of the above is then there is a good chance that your personal balance is not quite right. If that’s the case then let me also ask you this:-
- When you come home tired from work do you simply sit in front of the TV for long periods and feel that when you go to bed you have wasted the evening?
- Do feel guilty about the lack of exercise you undertake and worry about the long term health impacts this may have?
- Do you see colleagues in work performing better than you on a daily basis and in turn making the quality and quantity of your work look inferior potentially hindering future promotions?
- In your heart of hearts do you feel you drink too much and are concerned about where it could lead?
- Do you feel your relationship with your partner could improve if you felt better about yourself? What are the consequences if you don’t?
- Do you feel your children are missing out on the parent you could and should be?
The chances are that for the vast majority of us at least one of the above will cause us to pause for thought. That’s a good sign because that means you are in a position to make simple small changes that can make significant improvements to your life and overall feeling of wellbeing. You are one step closer to being able to...
- … arrive home from work full of energy ready to play an active part in family life.
- … motivated enough to get to the gym in the morning before work. (or evening!)
- … be more mentally alert at work and compete with the best of your colleagues.
- … eat & drink well throughout the week and feel better for it.
- … enjoy an improved relationship with your partner and kids.
- … enjoy a rejuvenated sex life.
Acai Berry in a Nutshell
Acai Berry is commonly classed as a superfood which in turn simply means a product with high levels of natural active ingredients. In the case or pure acai berry we are talking about a supplement that contains very high levels of antioxidants which are in the case of Acai Berry called anthocyanin’s.
As with any product the better the quality the better the results. In the case of Acai Berry its important to choose a freeze dried organic product which insures the best possible combination of quality and manufacturing.
Acai Berry for Detox & Weight Loss
Question:- Will an Acai Berry supplement help you lose weight?
Answer:- Yes and No...
Acai Berry has no effect on the metabolism directly but it does have an effect on the digestive system as it contains fibre and gives you a feeling of vitality. Therefore for many people weight loss is experienced but this is indirect and as a response to being more active and improved digestion.
Acai Berry for General Health, Energy and Mental Alertness
Antioxidants are scientifically recognised to be of significant benefit in combatting ageing, disease and cancers and indeed many other forms of antioxidant’s such as Blue Berries and small quantities of Red Wine are widely known to have potential health benefits. Pure Acai Berry contains very high levels of these antioxidant’s.
Vitality, that feeling of energy is unfortunately an un-measureable quantity therefore it’s impossible to define precisely yet the Acai Berry fruit is known historically to have beneficial properties of this kind and indeed there are too many people who report positive benefits to ignore.
Acai Berry for an Improved Sex Life
Again any benefits will be as an indirectly consequence of other factors but that said if you find it helps then make the most of it! At least you can be confident in the fact that Acai Berry is a natural product and not an artificially produced chemical.
Ready to Buy?
Take a look at our wide variety of pure acai berry supplements available in capsules and powder and make your mind up from there!
What the media says...
"From palm trees in the Amazon rainforest comes the latest fad diet to take Hollywood by storm – the acai berry. The acai (pronounced ah-sigh-ee) has been dubbed ‘botox in a bottle’ or ‘youthberry’ because of its amazing ability for dramatic weight loss." Source...
"Acai is also the ultimate superfruit, its reddish skin containing anthocyanins (plant chemicals that neutralise the ‘free radicals’ associated with disease and ageing) and other antioxidants. Weight for weight, acai contains 60 per cent more antioxidants than the acclaimed pomegranate."
"Research has shown that the antioxidants present in acai are uniquely powerful, 50 times greater than mangoes, more than five times greater than in blueberries and almost twice as much as pomegranates."
"Some people call it the youthberry, others call it Botox in a bottle. Either way, it's important you learn how to pronounce açai (ah-sigh-eee), because it looks like it's going to be big this year. Unlike the people who drink it.
So what exactly is it? Well, the açai is a small, purple, grape-sized fruit that grows on palm trees in the swamps and flood plains of the Amazon, and its juice is said to be what keeps Brazilian bodies beautiful" Source...
"Acai, a purple wonder-berry which has twice the cancer-beating antioxidants of blueberries, is already a fashionable food in the United States, where scientists recently found it destroyed four-fifths of cancer cells."
"A favourite ingredient with smoothie aficionados, this purple berry, native to the Amazon rainforest, is said to be particularly high in a group of antioxidants called anthocyanins, which can have a beneficial effect on heart health." Source...
"Acai, a purple wonder-berry which has twice the cancer-beating antioxidants of blueberries, is already a fashionable food in the United States, where scientists recently found it destroyed four-fifths of cancer cells." Source...
"Studies show that this little berry is one of the most nutritious and powerful foods in the world! Acai is the high energy berry of a special Amazon palm tree. Harvested in the rainforests of Brazil, acai tastes like a vibrant blend of berries and chocolate. Acai is packed with antioxidants, amino acids and essential fatty acids. Acai has monounsaturated fats, fiber, and phyosterols to help promote cardiovascular and digestive health." Source...
What do others like me think?
Read our vast number of reviews on Pure Acai Berry by Perfect Supplements and make your mind up from there!