Lindens - Folic Acid 400mcg Tablets - 240 pack
- LINDENS HEALTH + NUTRITION IS AN ESTABLISHED UK MANUFACTURER - With an extensive range of quality health supplements and a loyal base of happy customers that continues to grow all over the world
- ISO 9001 CERTIFIED FOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - This standard is based on quality management principles including a strong customer focus, a process-led approach and continual improvement
- DEDICATION TO EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION AND SATISFACTION - By putting these core values at the heart of everything we do, Lindens has earned the trust of customers globally
- RESEALABLE, LIGHT-PROOF, FOIL-FRESH POUCH PACKAGING - This protection keeps your food supplements ultra fresh, thus preserving shelf life, stability and product durability
- THE LINDENS LABEL: YOUR GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY - When you choose the Lindens brand, you know youre making the best choice and joining millions of people who feel the same way
- Supports normal blood formation
- Supports normal function of the immune system
- Supports normal cell division
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Folic acid, also known as Folate, is a B vitamin which helps form building blocks of DNA, and building blocks of RNA, needed for protein synthesis in all cells. Therefore, rapidly growing tissues, such as that of a foetus, and rapidly regenerating cells, like red blood cells and immune cells, have a high need for folic acid. Folic acid deficiency results in a form of anaemia that responds quickly to folic acid supplementation.
The B vitamin Folic Acid is an important vitamin for everyone. Folic acid works with Vitamin B12 to form healthy red blood cells.
In women's health, Folic Acid has become synonymous with conception and early pregnancy. In fact it's especially important in foetal development and governments worldwide recommend Folic Acid supplementation at 4000mcg per day
- maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- normal immune system health
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light- proof, foil- fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Folic Acid.
Food Supplement. Take one tablet daily with a little water.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.