Amazing Grass - Green Superfood - Alkalize Detox - 240g
- Our most popular blend thoughtfully combines our alkalizing farm fresh greens and wholesome fruits and veggies with nutrient-rich superfoods for a delicious way to feel amazing every day.
- Crafted with 7 alkalizing farm fresh greens.
- 3+ servings of greens, fruits and veggies. More organic greens than any other “greens” blend.
- Certified Organic by CCOF, Gluten Free, No Sugar Added, Plant Based, Non GMO, Kosher
- Add one scoop with 8 oz or more of water, juice, or smoothie. 60 servings, 17 ounces
Our most popular blend thoughtfully combines our alkalizing farm fresh greens and wholesome fruits and veggies with nutrient-rich superfoods for a delicious way to feel amazing every day.
At Amazing Grass our roots run deep. Back to our family farm in Kansas, where for over 3 generations, Amazing Grass has organically grown & harvested the most nutrient-dense greens on earth.
Today, we thoughtfully craft our greens with the highest quality, plant-based ingredients curated from like-minded farmers from around the world. Amazing Grass products are a delicious way to nourish your body with the whole food nutrition it needs to feel amazing every day.
Organic Amazing Grass Blend: Organic Wheat Grass, Organic Barley Grass, Organic Alfalfa. Alkalizing Blend: Organic Spinach, Organic Kale, Organic Broccoli, Organic Coconut Water, Organic Leeks, Asparagus Stem, Parsley Leaf, Garlic, Organic Spirulina. Detoxifying Blend: Organic Beet Root, Organic Carrot, Organic Dandelion Root, Apple Pectin, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Lemon Peel, Organic Fennel Seed, Organic Turmeric Root, Green Tea Extract, Organic Pineapple, Peppermint, Organic Acai, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Cayenne Pepper, Organic Goji. Digestive Enzyme & Active Culture Pre/Probiotic Blend: F.O.S. (Fructooligosaccharide from Chicory Root) and Probiotic Enzyme Blend (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Protease (Aspergillus oryzae), Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae), Lipase (Aspergillus niger), Lactase (Aspergillus oryzae), Cellulase (Trichoderma reesei))
Best kept frozen, refrigerated or in a cool, dry place after opening.
Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach from children.