Biocare - Vitamin C - 60g
- Buffered, low acid form of vitamin C
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body
- Suitable for intolerant individuals and those requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
- Powder form makes it suitable for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets
- Pure freeze-dried powder, additive, solvent and excipient free
Vitamin C Powder contains magnesium ascorbate which is a low-acid form of vitamin C, produced by our unique solvent-free freeze-dried method; it is free from additives and excipients. This form of vitamin C is gentler on the stomach.
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate).
One scoop taken twice daily or as professionally directed. It can be mixed with water or juice.
Amounts greater than 1000 mg of vitamin C daily may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals. If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.