Cetraben - Cetraben« Cream - 200ml
- Cetraben's special blend of ingredients helps people manage dry and eczema-prone skin
- Its unique and balanced formulations help to treat dry and eczema-prone skin by re-hydrating and protecting it from irritants
- Light Liquid Paraffin - replaces lost skin oils
- White Soft Paraffin - forms a protective barrier on the skin surface
- Glycerin - brings moisture up from deep down in the skin
Cetraben cream is designed to help you manage problematic, dry and eczema-prone skin.
White Soft Paraffin 13.2% w/w, Light Liquid Paraffin 10.5% w/w, Emulsifying Wax (SLS free), Cetostearyl Alcohol, Glycerol, Phenoxythanol, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate, Purified Water
Uses: It is a moisturising and protective cream for the relief of symptoms such as red, inflamed, dry, or chapped skin, especially when associated with eczema.
Precautions: Mild skin reactions, such as redness and rash, have been seen very rarely. Should this occur, use of the product should be stopped. In the unlikely event of side-effects, you should talk to your doctor or pharmacist. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed. Talk to you doctor before use if the skin is badly cracked, infected or bleeding. Avoid contact with the eyes. ! Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Using Cetraben Cream during pregnancy and breastfeeding is unlikely to have any ill effects. If unsure talk to your doctor or pharmacist. Directions for use: For external use only. Adults, the elderly and children: Apply to dry skin areas as often as required and rub in. If you accidentally swallow this product, go to your nearest accident and emergency department. Some important information about the ingredients: This product contains cetostearyl alcohol which may cause local skin reactions. Keep out of sight and reach of children.