My Account Log In

Holle - Organic Infant Formula 1 - 400g

SKU: 12477

by Holle

£11.85 £13.99
(Save: £2.14)

What is Holle Organic Infant Formula 1?

Holle Organic Infant Formula 1 is nutritious formula for your baby!

Key Benefits

  • Closely resembles protein balance found in breast milk
  • Essential for your babies growth
  • Highly nutritious

Key Features

  • Gluten free
  • No added sugar
  • Easy to digest

What We Think

This formula is great for your baby from birth onwards!

Product Information

Holle Organic Infant Formula 1 Milk is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. The milk used in this natural formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic (Demeter) farms in caring and appropriate environments. This milk is suitable for use from birth onwards or if changing from breastfeeding. Instant preparation, ready in minutes. Just add boiled water and shake well.

Further Information

99% organically grown ingredients, the remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals.

Contents

  • Holle - Organic Infant Formula 1 - 400g

Ingredients

Skimmed milk** (Germany), whey powder* partly demineralised, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), maltodextrin*, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin C, vitamin E, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, niacin, Calcium-D-pantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D.*from organic farming.**from biodynamic farming (Demeter quality).

Suggested Use

Instant preparation – ready in minutes. Just add boiled water and shake well.Suitable for use from birth on or if changing from breastfeeding. Also ideal for feeding in a bottle but also for the preparation of the Holle grain porridge range. Easy to digest, gluten free, starch free, no added sugar, protein balanced.

Caution

If you are in any doubt please contact us and/or your doctor prior to using the product.

RRP : £7.99
Our Price £7.21
RRP : £39.99
Our Price £36.16
RRP : £36.99
Our Price £33.34