Lindens - Aloe Vera - 6000mg - 90 tabs
- LINDENS HEALTH + NUTRITION IS AN ESTABLISHED UK MANUFACTURER - With an extensive range of quality health supplements and a loyal base of happy customers that continues to grow all over the world
- ISO 9001 CERTIFIED FOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - This standard is based on quality management principles including a strong customer focus, a process-led approach and continual improvement
- DEDICATION TO EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION AND SATISFACTION - By putting these core values at the heart of everything we do, Lindens has earned the trust of customers globally
- RESEALABLE, LIGHT-PROOF, FOIL-FRESH POUCH PACKAGING - This protection keeps your food supplements ultra fresh, thus preserving shelf life, stability and product durability
- THE LINDENS LABEL: YOUR GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY - When you choose the Lindens brand, you know youre making the best choice and joining millions of people who feel the same way
- Traditionally used for thousands of years
- Concentrated extract of aloe
- Equivalent to 6000mg aloe vera leaf juice
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Aloe Vera (aloe barbadensis) is a herb that has been traditionally used and cultivated for thousands of years, since Ancient Egyptian times. It is grown in most subtropical and tropical locations including South Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean. Nowadays, aloe vera is commonly included in ointments and cosmetics to support soothing effects. Each Lindens Aloe Vera 6000mg Tablet contains a concentrated extract equivalent to 6000mg of aloe vera leaf juice.
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light- proof, foil- fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Aloe Vera, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Food Supplement. Take one to three tablets per day with a little water. Not recommended for use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.