Lindens - Bromelain & Papain 10/100 Tablets - 100 pack
- LINDENS HEALTH + NUTRITION IS AN ESTABLISHED UK MANUFACTURER - With an extensive range of quality health supplements and a loyal base of happy customers that continues to grow all over the world
- ISO 9001 CERTIFIED FOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - This standard is based on quality management principles including a strong customer focus, a process-led approach and continual improvement
- DEDICATION TO EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION AND SATISFACTION - By putting these core values at the heart of everything we do, Lindens has earned the trust of customers globally
- RESEALABLE, LIGHT-PROOF, FOIL-FRESH POUCH PACKAGING - This protection keeps your food supplements ultra fresh, thus preserving shelf life, stability and product durability
- THE LINDENS LABEL: YOUR GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY - When you choose the Lindens brand, you know youre making the best choice and joining millions of people who feel the same way
- Natural proteases (protein- digesting enzymes)
- Found naturally in pineapples and papaya
- Convenient easy swallow tablets
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Bromelain and Papain are effective natural proteases, enzymes that digest proteins. They occur naturally in pineapples and papayas respectively and are so effective that the are often used in cooking to make meat more tender.
They were first discovered on investigation of traditional use of pineapple among the natives of Central and South America. Lindens Bromelain & Papain 10/100 Tablets each contain 10mg and 100mg of bromelain and papain respectively, in a convenient, easy swallow tablet.
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light- proof, foil- fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
Bulking Agents (Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Bromelain, Papain, Anti-caking Agents (Modified Maize Based Starch, Magnesium Stearate).
Food Supplement. Take one or two tablets with meals.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.