Lindens - Cinnamon 2000mg Tablets - 1000 pack
- LINDENS HEALTH + NUTRITION IS AN ESTABLISHED UK MANUFACTURER - With an extensive range of quality health supplements and a loyal base of happy customers that continues to grow all over the world
- ISO 9001 CERTIFIED FOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - This standard is based on quality management principles including a strong customer focus, a process-led approach and continual improvement
- DEDICATION TO EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION AND SATISFACTION - By putting these core values at the heart of everything we do, Lindens has earned the trust of customers globally
- RESEALABLE, LIGHT-PROOF, FOIL-FRESH POUCH PACKAGING - This protection keeps your food supplements ultra fresh, thus preserving shelf life, stability and product durability
- THE LINDENS LABEL: YOUR GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY - When you choose the Lindens brand, you know youre making the best choice and joining millions of people who feel the same way
- Traditionally used for millennia
- Equivalent to half a teaspoon of cinnamon spice
- Super concentrated 30x extract
- Popular food supplement
Long used as a spice and flavourant in both Eastern and Western cuisine, cinnamon, the ground up inner bark of the cinnamon (cinnamomum aromaticum) tree, native to tropical regions of India and Asia, has been traditionally used for millennia, mentioned in texts from Ancient China 4000 years ago. It was then considered an exotic luxury fit as a gift for a king!
Lindens Cinnamon 2000mg Tablets each contain a concentrated 30x extract of cinnamon (cinnamomum aromaticum) bark powder equivalent to 2000mg dried bark or half a teaspoon of spice, in an easy swallow tablet.
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light- proof, foil- fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Cinnamon Bark Extract, Anti-caking Agents (Silica, Magnesium Stearate).
Food Supplement. Take one to three tablets per day with a little water. Best taken with food.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.