Lindens - Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsule - 90 pack
- LINDENS HEALTH + NUTRITION IS AN ESTABLISHED UK MANUFACTURER - With an extensive range of quality health supplements and a loyal base of happy customers that continues to grow all over the world
- ISO 9001 CERTIFIED FOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - This standard is based on quality management principles including a strong customer focus, a process-led approach and continual improvement
- DEDICATION TO EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION AND SATISFACTION - By putting these core values at the heart of everything we do, Lindens has earned the trust of customers globally
- RESEALABLE, LIGHT-PROOF, FOIL-FRESH POUCH PACKAGING - This protection keeps your food supplements ultra fresh, thus preserving shelf life, stability and product durability
- THE LINDENS LABEL: YOUR GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY - When you choose the Lindens brand, you know youre making the best choice and joining millions of people who feel the same way
- Cod Liver Oil - synonymous with health
- Supports normal brain and immune function
- High in Omega 3 and Vitamins A & D
- Contributes to normal heart function and normal blood pressure
Almost synonymous with health and nutrition, Cod Liver Oil differs from other fish oils because it is a nutrient rich source of Vitamin A and Vitamin D - each of our capsules contains 100% NRV of both Vitamin A and Vitamin D.
Cod Liver Oil is an excellent source of the Omega 3 fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) & DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) which contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure, normal brain function and normal vision as well as Vitamins A & D which supports the maintenance of normal skin, function of the immune system as well as playing a role in the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function.
Each Linden Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsule contains 1000mg Cod Liver Oil, yielding 254mg Omega 3 fatty acids, of which 170mg are EPA and DHA.
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light- proof, foil- fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
Cod Liver Oil (Fish), Shell (Bovine Gelatin, Glycerin, Water), Vitamin A as Retinol Palmitate, Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol, Vitamin E as DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Soya).
Food Supplement. Take one capsule each day with a little water.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.