Lindens - CoEnzyme Q10 30mg Tablets - 120 pack
- LINDENS HEALTH + NUTRITION IS AN ESTABLISHED UK MANUFACTURER - With an extensive range of quality health supplements and a loyal base of happy customers that continues to grow all over the world
- ISO 9001 CERTIFIED FOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - This standard is based on quality management principles including a strong customer focus, a process-led approach and continual improvement
- DEDICATION TO EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION AND SATISFACTION - By putting these core values at the heart of everything we do, Lindens has earned the trust of customers globally
- RESEALABLE, LIGHT-PROOF, FOIL-FRESH POUCH PACKAGING - This protection keeps your food supplements ultra fresh, thus preserving shelf life, stability and product durability
- THE LINDENS LABEL: YOUR GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY - When you choose the Lindens brand, you know youre making the best choice and joining millions of people who feel the same way
- Popular with over 40s
- Important coenzyme in the body
- Statins or age can decrease bodily Q10 levels
- Supplementation may help replenish levels of CoQ10
In the past decade CoEnzyme Q10, popularly abbreviated CoQ10 has risen to be one of the most popular dietary supplements around the world.CoQ10 appears naturally within almost every cell in the body, and is ubiquitously present in animals and bacteria, hence its common name, ubiquinone. CoQ10 is found primarily in fish and meat, but the amounts in food are far less than what can be obtained from supplements. CoQ10 appears naturally within almost every cell in the body, yet its production may be affected by age and statin drugs. Dietary supplementation may help to replenish stores. The highest levels of CoQ10 can be found in tissues with high energy requirements such as the heart and skeletal muscles.
Each Lindens CoEnzyme Q10 Tablet contains 30mg of CoEnzyme Q10. Users who are prescribed statin drugs should not discontinue use or consider CoEnzyme Q10 a substitute for statin therapy.
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light- proof, foil- fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Ubidecarenone (CoQ10), Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silica).
Food Supplement. Take one to four tablets daily with water.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.