Lindens - Digestive Enzymes Daily - 90 tabs
- LINDENS HEALTH + NUTRITION IS AN ESTABLISHED UK MANUFACTURER - With an extensive range of quality health supplements and a loyal base of happy customers that continues to grow all over the world
- ISO 9001 CERTIFIED FOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - This standard is based on quality management principles including a strong customer focus, a process-led approach and continual improvement
- DEDICATION TO EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION AND SATISFACTION - By putting these core values at the heart of everything we do, Lindens has earned the trust of customers globally
- RESEALABLE, LIGHT-PROOF, FOIL-FRESH POUCH PACKAGING - This protection keeps your food supplements ultra fresh, thus preserving shelf life, stability and product durability
- THE LINDENS LABEL: YOUR GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY - When you choose the Lindens brand, you know youre making the best choice and joining millions of people who feel the same way
- Enzymes break down food in the gut
- They help to release nutrients
- Betaine HCl, papain, amylase and lipase
- Betaine contributes to healthy homocysteine metabolism
Lindens Digestive Enzymes Daily is a formulation of a number of digestive enzymes which play a role in breaking down food and helping to release nutrients during digestion.
Our formula contains Betaine (as hydrochloride) which contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, Papain, a natural enzyme found in papayas that helps to break down meat, Lipase, an enzyme which breaks down fats and lipids and amylase, which breaks down starches like breads and pasta.
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light- proof, foil- fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
Betaine HCL, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Amylase Extract, Dicalcium Phosphate, Papain Extract (Maltodextrin, Potato), Lipase Extract, Croscarmellose Sodium, Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Silicon Dioxide, Glycerine, (Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid).
Food Supplement. Take one tablet before each meal with a little water.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.