Lindens - Ginger Root - 500mg - 90 tabs
- LINDENS HEALTH + NUTRITION IS AN ESTABLISHED UK MANUFACTURER - With an extensive range of quality health supplements and a loyal base of happy customers that continues to grow all over the world
- ISO 9001 CERTIFIED FOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - This standard is based on quality management principles including a strong customer focus, a process-led approach and continual improvement
- DEDICATION TO EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION AND SATISFACTION - By putting these core values at the heart of everything we do, Lindens has earned the trust of customers globally
- RESEALABLE, LIGHT-PROOF, FOIL-FRESH POUCH PACKAGING - This protection keeps your food supplements ultra fresh, thus preserving shelf life, stability and product durability
- THE LINDENS LABEL: YOUR GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY - When you choose the Lindens brand, you know youre making the best choice and joining millions of people who feel the same way
- Standardised to yield 4mg gingerols and shogaols per tablet
- Super convenient, an essential for any travellers
- Digestive aid
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Ginger is a perennial plant that grows in India, China, Mexico, and a few other countries. The rhizome (underground stem) is used as both a spice and in herbal medicine.
The warming properties of Ginger have been enjoyed for centuries and are known to aid digestion as they can have a settling effect on the system. Ginger is also often used alongside products in our joint care range such as glucosamine or chondroitin.
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light- proof, foil- fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Thickening Agent (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Ginger Extract, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate).
Food Supplement. Take one tablet, three times per day before food, with a little water.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.