Lindens - Ginkgo Biloba 6000mg Tablets - 1000 pack
- LINDENS GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT EQUIVALENT TO 6000MG DRIED LEAF PER TABLET - standardised to provide 24% Flavone Glycosides and 6% Terpene
- VERY CONVENIENT ONE A DAY HIGH POTENCY TABLET - you can receive all the benefits of Ginkgo Biloba with the ease of one tablet every day with a little water
- GINKGO BILOBA IS COMMONLY KNOWN AS THE 'MEMORY TREE' - popular with people who are looking to improve and retain their memory skills
- LINDENS HEALTH + NUTRITION IS AN ESTABLISHED UK MANUFACTURER - With an extensive range of quality health supplements and a loyal base of happy customers that continues to grow all over the world
- ISO 9001 CERTIFIED FOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - This standard is based on quality management principles including a strong customer focus, a process-led approach and continual improvement
- Convenient one-a-day high potency tablet
- Each tablet provides leaf extract equivalent to 6000mg leaf
- Commonly known as the 'memory tree'
Ginkgo biloba is the world's oldest living species of tree. Individual trees live as long as 1,000 years. Ginkgo grows most predominantly in the southern and eastern U.S, southern France, China, and Korea. It is the leaves of the tree that are traditionally used. Use of ginkgo can be traced back almost 5,000 years in Chinese herbalism.
This convenient 1 a day product provides 120mg of high quality standardised extract which is equivalent to 6000mg whole Ginkgo Biloba leaves.
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK Manufacturer
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Reseable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: Your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Anti-caking Agents (Silica, Magnesium Stearate).
Food Supplement. Take one tablet per day with a little water.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.