Lindens - Multivitamin A to Z Premium Capsule - 90 pack
- LINDENS HEALTH + NUTRITION IS AN ESTABLISHED UK MANUFACTURER - With an extensive range of quality health supplements and a loyal base of happy customers that continues to grow all over the world
- ISO 9001 CERTIFIED FOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - This standard is based on quality management principles including a strong customer focus, a process-led approach and continual improvement
- DEDICATION TO EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION AND SATISFACTION - By putting these core values at the heart of everything we do, Lindens has earned the trust of customers globally
- RESEALABLE, LIGHT-PROOF, FOIL-FRESH POUCH PACKAGING - This protection keeps your food supplements ultra fresh, thus preserving shelf life, stability and product durability
- THE LINDENS LABEL: YOUR GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY - When you choose the Lindens brand, you know youre making the best choice and joining millions of people who feel the same way
- Nutrition keeps your body happy
- Treat your body right with Multivitamin A- Z
- Superpowered convenient one- a- day tablet
- 17 vitamins and minerals
Good nutrition is the starting point of good health - vitamins and minerals serve a huge number of important roles within the body and without them, our bodies couldn't function. However, nutrition isn't the easiest thing to keep track of - do you know how much Vitamin A you've had today?
Lindens Multivitamin A- Z Premium is our superpowered multivitamin designed to make it easy to boost your nutrition with one simple daily tablet. Containing Vitamin A, D, E, C, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Folic Acid, Biotin, Calcium, Manganese, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc and Iodine all in perfect balance and in one easy swallow tablet, this is a truly convenient way to keep your body happy.
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light- proof, foil- fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
Sunflower Oil, Bovine Gelatin, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate), Glycerine, Ferrous Fumarate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopherol), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Rutin, Magnesium Sulphate, Zinc Lactate, Lecithin (product of Soya), Choline Bitartrate, Potassium Iodide, Natural Colour: Black, Red and Yellow Iron Oxide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine (as Hydrochloride), Thiamine (as Nitrate), Vitamin B12, Riboflavin, Manganese II Sulphate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Distilled Monoglycerides, Potassium Chloride, Biotin.
Food Supplement. Take one capsule each day with a little water.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.