Lindens - Neurovits Plus (B12 500mg + B1, B6, Folic Acid) - 90 Tabs
- LINDENS HEALTH + NUTRITION IS AN ESTABLISHED UK MANUFACTURER - With an extensive range of quality health supplements and a loyal base of happy customers that continues to grow all over the world
- ISO 9001 CERTIFIED FOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - This standard is based on quality management principles including a strong customer focus, a process-led approach and continual improvement
- DEDICATION TO EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION AND SATISFACTION - By putting these core values at the heart of everything we do, Lindens has earned the trust of customers globally
- RESEALABLE, LIGHT-PROOF, FOIL-FRESH POUCH PACKAGING - This protection keeps your food supplements ultra fresh, thus preserving shelf life, stability and product durability
- THE LINDENS LABEL: YOUR GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY - When you choose the Lindens brand, you know youre making the best choice and joining millions of people who feel the same way
- Keep a happy head with one daily tablet
- Scientifically formulated blend of nutrients
- Contributes to normal psychological and nervous function
- Contributes to reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Keeping your brain well stocked with nutrients is crucial to making sure it has what it needs to help you out. Those in high- pressure jobs, students, or anyone who simply feels like they could support their brain a little bit better could benefit their brain with better nutrition.
Lindens Neurovits Plus has been scientifically formulated to help give your brain the nutrients it needs - a combination of Vitamin B1 (thiamin/thiamine), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid (folate), nutrients important to keeping a happy head, all in perfect balance and within one easy one- a- day easy swallow tablet.
Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid contribute to normal energy- yielding metabolism, normal psychological function, normal functioning of the nervous system and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light- proof, foil- fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silica), Folic Acid.
Food Supplement. Take one tablet each day with a little water.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.