Lindens - Serrapeptase 80,000IU Tablets - 1000 pack
- LINDENS HEALTH + NUTRITION IS AN ESTABLISHED UK MANUFACTURER - With an extensive range of quality health supplements and a loyal base of happy customers that continues to grow all over the world
- ISO 9001 CERTIFIED FOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - This standard is based on quality management principles including a strong customer focus, a process-led approach and continual improvement
- DEDICATION TO EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION AND SATISFACTION - By putting these core values at the heart of everything we do, Lindens has earned the trust of customers globally
- RESEALABLE, LIGHT-PROOF, FOIL-FRESH POUCH PACKAGING - This protection keeps your food supplements ultra fresh, thus preserving shelf life, stability and product durability
- THE LINDENS LABEL: YOUR GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY - When you choose the Lindens brand, you know youre making the best choice and joining millions of people who feel the same way
- High strength 80000IU tablets
- Phthalate- free enteric coated tablet
- Passes through the stomach for maximum absorption
- Popular food supplement
Originally discovered in silkworms, where it is used to break down the cocoon and digest dead tissue, serrapeptase is an enzyme of great interest in the food supplement industry.
Isolated from bacteria rather than silkworms, Lindens Serrapeptase 80000IU Tablets are hugely potent, providing 80000IU biological activity in a phthalate- free enteric coated tablet. This coating allows the enzyme to pass safely through the stomach and be absorbed in the gut.
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light- proof, foil- fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Serratiopeptidase, Enteric Coating (Ethylcellulose, Ammonium Hydroxide, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Oleic Acid), Anti-caking Agent (Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate), Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Enteric Coating (Sodium Alginate, Vegetable Source Stearic Acid).
Food Supplement. Take one to two tablets per day on an empty stomach.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.