Lindens - Vitamin B1 - 100mg - 100 tabs
- LINDENS HEALTH + NUTRITION IS AN ESTABLISHED UK MANUFACTURER - With an extensive range of quality health supplements and a loyal base of happy customers that continues to grow all over the world
- ISO 9001 CERTIFIED FOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - This standard is based on quality management principles including a strong customer focus, a process-led approach and continual improvement
- DEDICATION TO EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION AND SATISFACTION - By putting these core values at the heart of everything we do, Lindens has earned the trust of customers globally
- RESEALABLE, LIGHT-PROOF, FOIL-FRESH POUCH PACKAGING - This protection keeps your food supplements ultra fresh, thus preserving shelf life, stability and product durability
- THE LINDENS LABEL: YOUR GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY - When you choose the Lindens brand, you know youre making the best choice and joining millions of people who feel the same way
- Convenient one- a- day easy- swallow tablets
- Contributes to healthy metabolism
- Contributes to healthy heart function
- Super- strong 7000% NRV tablets
Also known as thiamin or thiamine, Vitamin B1 is an important vitamin in the body for the heart, contributing to the maintenance of normal heart function. Like some other members of the B- vitamin group, Vitamin B1 is also important to energy, contributing to the maintenance of normal energy- yielding metabolism and normal immune and psychological function.
Each Lindens Vitamin B1 100mg tablet provides over 7000% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of Vitamin B1, meaning this product is a convenient way to support your nutrition and support your body.
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light- proof, foil- fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silica).
Food Supplement. Take one tablet daily with a little water.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.