Lindens - Vitamin B6 100mg Tablets - 100 pack
- LINDENS HEALTH + NUTRITION IS AN ESTABLISHED UK MANUFACTURER - With an extensive range of quality health supplements and a loyal base of happy customers that continues to grow all over the world
- ISO 9001 CERTIFIED FOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - This standard is based on quality management principles including a strong customer focus, a process-led approach and continual improvement
- DEDICATION TO EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION AND SATISFACTION - By putting these core values at the heart of everything we do, Lindens has earned the trust of customers globally
- RESEALABLE, LIGHT-PROOF, FOIL-FRESH POUCH PACKAGING - This protection keeps your food supplements ultra fresh, thus preserving shelf life, stability and product durability
- THE LINDENS LABEL: YOUR GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY - When you choose the Lindens brand, you know youre making the best choice and joining millions of people who feel the same way
- Popular as a hormone balancer
- Contributes to healthy metabolism and the reduction of tiredness
- Contributes to immune and nervous system function
- Ultra- potent 7000% NRV dose of B6
Vitamin B6 is one of the B- vitamins, and serves very important roles within the body. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy- yielding, protein, glycogen and homocysteine metabolism, normal psychological, immune and nervous system function, normal hormone balance and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Since Vitamin B6 is water soluble, it is constantly excreted by the body, and needs constant replenishing. Lindens Vitamin B6 100mg tablets each contain over 7000% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of Vitamin B6, at a fantastic price.
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light- proof, foil- fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Food Supplement. Take one tablet daily with a little water. Long term daily intake of 100mg Vitamin B6 may lead to mild numbness or tingling. Discontinue use if symptoms occur.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.