Lindens - Vitamin D3 1000 IU Tablets - 360 pack
- LINDENS HEALTH + NUTRITION IS AN ESTABLISHED UK MANUFACTURER - With an extensive range of quality health supplements and a loyal base of happy customers that continues to grow all over the world
- ISO 9001 CERTIFIED FOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - This standard is based on quality management principles including a strong customer focus, a process-led approach and continual improvement
- DEDICATION TO EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION AND SATISFACTION - By putting these core values at the heart of everything we do, Lindens has earned the trust of customers globally
- RESEALABLE, LIGHT-PROOF, FOIL-FRESH POUCH PACKAGING - This protection keeps your food supplements ultra fresh, thus preserving shelf life, stability and product durability
- THE LINDENS LABEL: YOUR GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY - When you choose the Lindens brand, you know youre making the best choice and joining millions of people who feel the same way
- Often known as 'the sunshine vitamin'
- Strong 500% NRV dose of Vitamin D3
- Vegetarian friendly one- a- day tablets
- Contributes to healthy bones, teeth, muscle and immune function
Vitamin D is an important nutrient in the body, contributing to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth, muscle function, immune function and normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus. While it is naturally produced by the body when exposed to sunlight (leading some to dub it the 'sunshine vitamin'), not getting enough sunlight, or not eating oily meat and fish can lead to deficiency.
Each convenient, vegetarian- friendly Lindens Vitamin D3 1000IU tablet provides 500% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of Vitamin D3. This is a fantastic way to support your nutrition regardless of lifestyle, in a convenient way, at a great price.
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light- proof, foil- fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate) Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate).
Food Supplement. Take one tablet each day with a little water.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.