Lindens - Zinc Citrate 50mg Tablets - 1000 pack
- LINDENS ZINC CITRATE 50MG TABLETS HAVE MANY BENEFITS - all from a convenient one a day tablet
- CONTRIBUTES TOWARDS HEALTHY HAIR, SKIN & NAILS - with each Lindens Zinc Citrate Tablet providing 150% NRV
- CONTRIBUTES TOWARDS REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH & NORMAL FERTILITY - with our bodies being unable to produce zinc, supplementation is a great way to support your nutrition
- CONTRIBUTES TOWARDS NORMAL BONES, VISION & IMMUNE SYSTEM - there are so many benefits that our zinc tablets can provide
- LINDENS HEALTH + NUTRITION IS AN ESTABLISHED UK MANUFACTURER - With an extensive range of quality health supplements and a loyal base of happy customers that continues to grow all over the world
- One-a-day tablet
- Contributes to healthy hair, skin, nails, bones, vision, immune function
- Contributes to reproductive health and normal fertility
- High-strength 150% NRV dose
An immensely popular food supplement, due to its great importance within the body, Lindens Zinc Citrate tablets are a great way to make sure you get enough zinc. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones, hair, skin, nails, vision, immune function, normal cognitive function, normal reproductive health and healthy fertility. However, our bodies can't produce or store zinc. The only way we can get it is through our diet, and zinc supplementation is a great way to support your nutrition.
Each Lindens Zinc Citrate tablet provides 150% NRV (nutrient reference value) of zinc. This product is an excellent means of boosting the zinc in your diet, allowing you to get the full nutritional benefit of zinc in a convenient, affordable, one a day tablet.
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK Manufacturer
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Reseable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: Your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Zinc Citrate, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Food Supplement. Take one tablet per day with a little water
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.