Lindens - Zinc Max - 90 Tabs
- LINDENS HEALTH + NUTRITION IS AN ESTABLISHED UK MANUFACTURER - With an extensive range of quality health supplements and a loyal base of happy customers that continues to grow all over the world
- ISO 9001 CERTIFIED FOR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - This standard is based on quality management principles including a strong customer focus, a process-led approach and continual improvement
- DEDICATION TO EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION AND SATISFACTION - By putting these core values at the heart of everything we do, Lindens has earned the trust of customers globally
- RESEALABLE, LIGHT-PROOF, FOIL-FRESH POUCH PACKAGING - This protection keeps your food supplements ultra fresh, thus preserving shelf life, stability and product durability
- THE LINDENS LABEL: YOUR GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY - When you choose the Lindens brand, you know youre making the best choice and joining millions of people who feel the same way
- Zinc is a vital mineral in the body
- Contributes to healthy hair, skin, nails, vision and hormone balance
- Each tablet provides 300% NRV of zinc
- Fortified with Vitamin C and Copper
Zinc is a crucial mineral in the body, serving a role in myriad bodily functions. It contributes towards healthy bones, hair, skin, nails, vision, immune function and the health of our reproductive systems and hormone balance. The body doesn't store or produce zinc so the zinc we need must come from our diet or from supplementation, and this product is specially formulated to provide 300% of your NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) in one convenient, easy to swallow tablet.
Lindens Zinc Max has been fortified with Vitamin C and Copper, both essential nutrients, contributing towards normal skin pigmentation and hair pigmentation, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
With Lindens, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light- proof, foil- fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Zinc Citrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Copper Gluconate, Anti-caking Agent (Silica, Magnesium Stearate).
Food Supplement. Take one tablet per day with a little water.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.