MEALtime - 300g - Chocolate
What is MEALtime ?
Meal replacement and protein powder that has been fortified with a wide range of beneficial vitamins, minerals, phyto-nutrients, antioxidants and herbs.
What We Think
MEALtime is a nutrient-packed daily shake and can be used as a meal substitute or healthy snack for the whole family.
As MEALtime is in powder form you can mix it with water and drink easily, they don't take a longer time to prepare. This makes them an ideal food in your hectic life when you are busy with work and are hurrying to leave for office. At the same time they provide the necessary elements that can keep you awake and energetic for the whole day.
With the influence of the media and lives of celebrities more and more people are becoming conscious of what they eat.
As you know, different food items provide you with different nutrients such as proteins, vitamins and minerals that are essential for the healthy functioning of the body. When you avoid these food items you are preventing these nutrients also from reaching the body. Meal replacements ensure that your body gets all the necessary nutrients without bringing any side effects that are harmful.
They have become the best choice not only for those who wish to lose their weight but also for patients in hospitals who cannot have normal food. In fact, MEALtime can provide more nutrients at a single intake than a normal meal can provide.
Nutritional information per 100g:
- Energy - 1476kJ / 352kcal
- Protein - 41.1g
- Carbohydrate - 39.7g
- of which sugars - 19.3g
- Fat - 1.2g
- of which saturates - 0.3g
- of which monounsaturates - 0.3g
- of which polyunsaturates - 0.5g
- Fibre - 7.4g
- Sodium - 0.6g
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) - 500mg
- Phosphorus (From soya) - 368mg
- Aloe Vera (200x concentrate) - 100mg
- Siberian Ginseng (35:1) - 100mg
- Calcium (Carbonate) - 92mg
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) - 80mg
- Potassium (Gluconate) - 46mg
- PABA - 20mg
- Choline Bitartrate - 20mg
- Inositol - 15mg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) - 12mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) - 10mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) - 6.8mg
- Zinc (Gluconate) - 6mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) - 6mg
- Iron (Gluconate) - 6mg
- Manganese (Gluconate) - 2mg
- Vitamin A (Acetate) - 5000iu
- Vitamin D2 - 500iu
- Vitamin E (natural) - 30iu
- Copper Gluconate - 800mcg
- Iodine (Potassium Iodide) - 750mcg
- Folic Acid - 400mcg
- Selenium - 30mcg
- Chromium (Picolinate) - 30mcg
- Biotin - 20mcg
- Vitamin B12 - 6mcg
- MEALtime - 300g
Soya isolate, stone-ground brown rice flour, apple powder (organic), psyllium powder, vanilla powder, Siberian Ginseng extract, aloe vera concentrate powder, Atriplex Halimus (Mediterranean saltbush), vitamins and minerals.The soya used in MEALtime is not genetically modified - it comes from an Identity Preservation programme, which controls and documents the soya from planting to processing and distribution.
1 - 3 servings per day.
Some of the possible uses of MEALtime:
- as a healthy snack at any time
- between meals as a nutritious drink that helps to increase satiety and stable blood sugar levels
- in place of a meal to reduce daily calorie intake, yet maintain nutrient levelsas
- a protein shake, to boost protein levels in the diet
- to provide additional healthy calories for those with a small appetite or restricted food choice (e.g. due to an allergy or vegetarian / vegan lifestyle)
- as a healthy â€œfast foodâ€ for the whole family
- fill half a glass with water, fruit juice, soya milk, rice milk or any other liquid of choice
- add 2 heaped scoops of the powder to the liquid and stir
- leave for around 2 to 3 minutes to allow the unprocessed ingredients to absorb the liquid. The powder will dissolve fully and become a thick, smooth blend. You can now add more liquid if desired or drink as is.
- add chopped fruits and berries and blend into a delicious, filling and highly nutritious smoothie, protein shake or meal replacement. For a frothy effect, use a hand-held frother or blender
If you are in any doubt please contact us and/or your doctor prior to using the product.