OptiBac Bifidobacteria & Fibre - Daily 5 Billion CFU B. Lactis BB12 - 30 Sticks
- High quality, well researched live cultures of B. lactis BB-12 that are scientifically proven to reach the gut alive
- Each sachet provides 5 billion live cultures and 4g of FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) per sachet, guaranteed until end of expiry
- Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12 has seen extensive clinical research and is thought to be the world's most researched strain of Bifidobacterium
- Does not require refrigeration, unlike many live cultures supplements
- Suitable for infants (one year+), women during pregnancy, breastfeeding mothers, the elderly, vegans and vegetarians, and certified gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
OptiBac Live Cultures 'Bifidobacteria & fibre' is especially for those seeking a natural option. It contains Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12, thought to be the most researched strain of the entire Bifidobacterium family, as well as 4g of FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) for natural fibre. This supplement is safe and gentle, and highly researched in thousands of people including pregnant women and older generations, and is proven to survive to reach the gut alive. Suggested for daily use, each sachet provides 5 billion live microorganisms guaranteed until end of expiry. OptiBac Live Cultures 'Bifidobacteria & fibre' is suitable for infants (one year+), women during pregnancy and breastfeeding, for vegans, vegetarians, and is also gluten free. Each pack contains 30 sachets.
Unlike many products containing live cultures, this supplement does not require refrigeration. All OptiBac Live Cultures strains are thoroughly researched and documented, so you can be confident you're getting a high quality supplement that's right for you.
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 4g); standardised culture (Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12, Fructose); anticaking agent: silicon dioxide
Adults and children (one year and over): take one sachet initially, and up to four sachets a day. For ongoing use; one sachet will often suffice but more can be taken as desired. Shake the sachet, then slowly sprinkle contents into a glass of water and vigorously swirl to dissolve fully. Do not use a spoon as this may cause the sachet contents to clump. Drink plenty of water with this supplement.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac Live Cultures may be used on an ongoing basis and can safely be used on either an occasional or daily basis, depending on reasons for use.