OptiBac For Babies & Children - 3 Billion CFU Infantis & Bifidum - 90 Sachets
- Friendly bacteria supplement from OptiBac Live Cultures, especially for infants & children
- Provides 3 billion high quality live cultures and 0.75 g of FOS fibres (Fructooligosaccharides) per sachet, guaranteed until end of expiry
- Fructooligosaccharides found within this supplement make it a natural source of fibre
- Contains high-quality strains, including Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33, that have been clinically trialled in children
- Completely free from sugars, artificial flavours and colourings which can be found in other children's supplements and foods containing live cultures
OptiBac Live Cultures 'For babies & children' has been created especially for children from birth, and has received excellent reviews from parents. It contains well-researched strains of natural bacteria with fibre, including Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33. Suggested for daily use, each sachet provides 3 billion live microorganisms and 0.75 g of FOS fibres (Fructooligosaccharides) guaranteed per capsule until end of expiry. This supplement has been clinically trialled in school-aged children and is proven to survive to reach the gut alive. This supplement is completely free from sugars, artificial flavours and colourings which can be found in other children's supplements and foods containing live cultures. OptiBac Live Cultures 'For babies & children' is suitable for newborns and infants, and children up to 12 years old, as well as for pregnant & breastfeeding women. It is also suitable for vegetarians, and is gluten free. Each pack contains 90 sachets.
Unlike many products containing live cultures, this supplement does not require refrigeration. All OptiBac Live Cultures strains are thoroughly researched and documented, so you can be confident you're getting a high quality supplement that's right for you and your family.
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 0.75g), filler: potato starch, Live cultures: (Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33, Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71)
Infants from birth to 3 years: take one sachet daily with food, or as professionally directed, preferably with breakfast. Children (4 to 12 years): take one-to-two sachets daily with food, or as professionally directed, preferably with breakfast. Pregnant & breastfeeding women: take one sachet a day with food, preferably breakfast. Shake the sachet, then slowly sprinkle contents into a glass of water and vigorously swirl to dissolve fully.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac Live Cultures may be used on an ongoing basis and can safely be used on either an occasional or daily basis, depending on reasons for use.