OptiBac For Travelling Abroad - 5 Billion CFU Multi-Strain Formula - 60 Capsules
- High quality friendly bacteria, especially for those going abroad to far-flung destinations
- Provides 5 billion live cultures, from the Lactobacillus, Saccharomyces and Bifidobacterium genera, that are all well-researched and guaranteed until end of expiry
- Shown to survive at higher temperatures and humidity, making this a suitable travel companion for destinations with hotter, more humid climates than that of the UK, such as India, Egypt or Mexico
- Does not require refrigeration, making it especially suitable for travels
- Suitable for vegetarians and certified gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
OptiBac Live Cultures 'For travelling abroad' is especially for those travelling to foreign environments such as India, Egypt and Mexico. It contains four high quality and well-researched strains of live cultures, including Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 and Saccharomyces boulardii, which are proven to survive to reach the gut alive. Suggested for daily use during travels and a few days prior, each capsule provides 5 billion live microorganisms guaranteed until end of expiry. This supplement has been shown to survive at higher temperatures and in more humid climates than that of the UK, making it a suitable travel companion. OptiBac Live Cultures 'For travelling abroad' is suitable for vegetarians, and is also gluten free. Each pack contains 20 capsules.
Unlike many products containing live cultures, this supplement does not require refrigeration. All OptiBac Live Cultures strains are thoroughly researched and documented, so you can be confident you're getting a high quality supplement that's right for you.
Filler: potato starch; vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; Live cultures: (Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Saccharomyces boulardii, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52); anticaking agent: magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid
Adults and children (one year and over): take one capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast when stomach acidity is at its most neutral. Ideally, start your course three-five days prior to departure, continuing throughout your time abroad and for a couple of days after your return. This supplement does not interfere with antimalarials or other travel medication. For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and the contents can be mixed with cold food or drink.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Pregnant or breastfeeding women, or those with serious medical conditions, should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac Live Cultures may be used on an ongoing basis and can safely be used on either an occasional or daily basis, depending on reasons for use.