OptiBac Saccharomyces Boulardii - 5 Billion CFU Vegan & Natural - 40 Capsules
- Saccharomyces boulardii is a well-researched, internationally acclaimed strain, proven to survive through stomach acidity to reach the gut alive
- 5 billion live cultures per capsule, guaranteed until end of expiry
- Friendly yeast, more robust to environmental stressors than common bacterial live cultures, and especially stable and resistant to heat and humidity
- No refrigeration required, contrary to some other live cultures supplements
- Used safely for over 50 years, suitable for vegans and vegetarians, and certified gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
OptiBac Live Cultures 'Saccharomyces boulardii' has been created especially for those seeking a natural option. It contains 5 billion pure live cultures of the internationally acclaimed Saccharomyces boulardii, with no additives nor fillers. This extremely well-researched and unique strain has been used safely around the world for over 50 years. Suggested for daily use, each capsule provides 5 billion live microorganisms guaranteed, and it's proven to survive through stomach acidity and reach the gut alive.
Each pack contains 40 capsules.
This supplement, unlike many products containing live cultures, does not require refrigeration. This is thanks to improvements in freeze drying techniques, as well as the S. boulardii strain being naturally robust and able to survive harsher conditions.All OptiBac Live Cultures strains are thoroughly researched and documented, so you can be confident you're getting a high quality supplement, which is right for you.
Live cultures: Saccharomyces boulardii (250mg); vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
Adults: take one to four capsules initially, and depending on severity of symptoms take up to six capsules daily; or as professionally directed. Children (one year and over): take in smaller doses For children or anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and the contents can be mixed with cold food or drink.
Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Pregnant or breastfeeding women, or those with serious medical conditions, should consult their doctor before use. For children the dosage can be lowered. OptiBac Live Cultures may be used on an ongoing basis and can safely be used on either an occasional or daily basis, depending on reasons for use.