Pharma Nord - Bio-Glucosamine + MSM Cream - 75ml
by Pharma Nord
- Supplements are the best source of additional glucosamine, since there are no accessible food sources of this substance
- Commercially available glucosamine supplements are derived from the shells of shrimps, crabs or oysters
- MSM is a natural compound containing sulphur (required by the body for normal growth and development)
- MSM is required for the normal formation of bone and collagen in connective tissues, and for healthy skin, hair and nails
- This product also contains menthol and Japanese mint (Mentha arvensis) to help provide immediate analgesic activity, together with herbal extracts of Butcher’s broom (Ruscus aculeatus) and Hawaiian white ginger (Hedychium coronarium) to promote healthyblood circulation
Bio-Glucosamine + MSM cream contains cartilage maintaining nutrients, and is formulated to help soothe aching joints and maintain normal joint mobility. Bio-Glucosamine +MSM cream contains two main ingredients, glucosamine (sulphate form) and MSM (methylsulphonylmethane). Glucosamine is a naturally occurring sugar-related nutrient, which is important in normal joint function. Glucosamine is produced within the body; however as people age the capacity to manufacture sufficient levels of glucosamine is reduced.
Solvent; aqua, propylene glycol, alcohol. Emollient; Polydecene, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, mentha arvensis, Botanical; Ruscus Aculeatus, Hedychium coronarium, menthol, Emulsifier; PEG-40 Hydrogenated cator oil, Thickener; xantan gum. Preservatives; Methyl paraben, citrus spp, propyl paraben.
The cream should be applied to painful area 2-3 times per day by gently massaging untilt he cream is absorbed. It is recommended to clean and dry the skin before application.
This product is not suitable for those with shell-fish allergies. Pregnant or lactating women and those on medication should consult a doctor before using this product. Discontinue use if adverse reactions occur.